Careers at Syagrus Systems
Current Job Openings
Machine Set-up Technician and Operator
Machine Set-Up Technician/Operator ensures machinery is set up for specific job, works properly, and conforms with (and can produce materials that conform with) company quality, quantity, and efficiency standards.
Position will also include operating the machine to process jobs. Individual work along with engineer and production manager.
- Sets up and operates tools according to instructions and specifications.
- Analyzes work orders, and other specifications to ensure the proper setup sequence is followed.
- Prepares fixtures required for the set-up, starts machine, and ensures that the parts are picking properly.
- Observes each machine to verify quality performance.
- Sets and adjusts necessary controls to regulate machines.
- Operates the machine.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Individual will be using moving mechanical parts.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required by Facility Manager.
- Maintains the work area in a clean orderly condition and follows ESD and Safety regulations.
- Thorough understanding of mechanics and other properties of machines.
- Machine operating experience.
- Ability to follow written instructions and diagrams.
- Ability to follow proper safety protocols.
- Ability to determine whether machinery is working properly based on specifications.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; technical/vocational school diploma highly preferred or technical work experience in lieu of technical degree.
- At least one year of experience as a machine operator required.
- Must be able to work in cleanroom environment.
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend, stretch, and squat to access all parts of the machine. Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Microscope may be used.